Andrew Crossley from Australian Property Advisory Group is a qualified Property Advisor and Property Advocate with over 20 years’ experience in wealth management, property and finance both here and internationally working in Private Banking in Austria, Italy, Netherlands, UK, and the Cayman Islands.
Although Andrew has grown his personal property portfolio to 11 properties and just under 4 million, it is his balanced and risk managed approach to his properties that was recognised in the ‘Your Investment Property’ magazine where he was recognised in the 2012 Property Investor of the year Awards, placing him 5th overall in Australia.
He has conducted several seminars on Property; Wealth Creation through Property and Self- Managed Super Fund lending. Andrew is also on the Forrester Cohen National panel of certified Property Advisors. Andrew has recently been asked to become a contributor to the “Your Investment Property” Magazine, Smart Property Investor Blog, The Advisor, and Money Magazine on the topics of lending and property.
Andrew has also contributed to Terry Ryder’s quarterly report, (Terry being Australia’s foremost respected location hotspot analyst), and he is also referred business from Money magazine.
His Qualifications include:
- Accredited Property Investment Advisor through Property Investors Association of Australia
- A Licensed Real Estate Agent (NSW and VIC)
- Has a Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning) making him a qualified Financial Planner.
- A Diploma in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management) qualifying him as a Mortgage Broker.
- He is 2 subjects away from his CPA
- He has an MBA
- A Masters degree in Commerce
- A Masters degree in Commercial Law
- And is a Justice of the Peace.
Andrew’s Book “Property Investing Made Simple is available for you to download today, Andrew’s book is now officially an international # 1 AMAZON BEST SELLER.